Campaign Manager, Thailand
Change.org is the world’s most powerful website with tools to help anyone anywhere create successful campaigns on issues they care about. More than 40 million people use the site globally to make positive change in their communities on anything from fighting bullying in schools to protecting endangered species and wildlife habitat.
In Thailand since the launch in July 2012, we have grown to more than 300,000 users and your role, as a campaign manager, will be to use your online and offline prowess to help thousands of people start and run their own individual campaigns across dozens of issues throughout the country. Your work will inspire people with the belief that positive change is possible.
Specifically you will:
– Identify promising campaigns started by individuals and help them win by providing strategic advice on everything from social media tactics, media outreach to event planning and execution
– Connect and work with social good networks, companies, organizations and other potential partners to help them access the full potential of change.org for their campaigns.
– Come up with creative, exciting, and impactful campaign ideas to engage with the expanding new user base.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
– More than five years experience in for-profit or non-profit campaign management.
– Familiar with using social media to start conversations, reach people online and escalate campaigns.
– An agile skill set and attitude, capable of working on a wide range of issues with diverse groups of people.
– A passion to support Thai online campaigns with strong understanding of the Thai social economic context.
– Extremely strong Thai written and oral communication skills.
– Able to communicate fluently in English.
If you think you are that person Click here to apply or send your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline – November 30th